Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear CWTV

Dear CWTV,

I'm sorry I couldn't make time in my schedule to watch the latest episode of Gossip Girl on Monday...


(Truth be told, I think watching live TV is a waste of time- blatantly avoidable advertising)


...but I would highly appreciate if you would post the latest episode on your Web site....ALREADY!

i.e. Usually, you do it 48 hours after GG has aired...
...but now, if you haven't noticed, it is well into the THIRD DAY.

I have put up with your lack-of-filming shenanigans for upwards of the last two months, and for many reasons (which may or may not include the fact that I'd rather watch Penn and Blake's sickening chemistry on-screen than on People.com), I am on the brink of my seat about to explode with dramatic escapist suspense that only the recession-proof Upper East Side world you convey in your silly drama provides.


Anxious and peeved,
Alex

1 footnotes:

Tara said...

http://videostic.com/TvShows/episode.php?id=123&season=2&episode=18

watch link 3. high quality and no commercials. but you didn't hear it from me :)