Disclaimer: no innuendo is intended in the following post.
I think life would be tremendously more enjoyable if I had a bed I could take everywhere with me.
But seriously, like movie theaters... classes... church?
Sometimes I don't like going to the movies because I'd rather be horizontal to enjoy them.
And sometimes when I'm sitting in a great lecture, I'll think to myself, "Gee, this would be so much better received if I had a bed to lay on right now."
And well, I think three hours of church would be grand with a bed to listen from.
And it's not so I could have an excuse to fall asleep or nap everywhere:
I just think beds are the most comfortable creations in the world and for someone who is 5' 11", standing takes work. If I stand or sit for too long my back and neck get sore and tired- there is more of me to hold up than the average person!
I also rarely use my desk.
I'm incapable of doing homework sitting up- being in bed makes it less painful!
And reading is so much more pleasurable when you're snuggled in bed!
And, don't worry, I'm definitely guilty of eating meals in bed too!
My mom and I once reminisced in agreement over all aforementioned points: is it so bad that we just love being in bed?!
That being said, I also think it's perfectly socially acceptable to put clean laundry on your bed, then lay in it until you get to folding it later.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Must have: bed
Posted by Alexandra at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 footnotes:
Sometimes I lay on my bed with my clean laundry because I like smelling my laundry detergent. (And maybe also because I put off folding my clothes).
omg my roomies and i moved our beds into the living room so we could do everything in bed hahahaha there are currently 3 beds side by side :)
Post a Comment