I'm twitterpated with this video of John Stewart raising his old man fist at the Twitter phenomenon.
My feelings exactly.
AND
Speaking of twitterpation, here's Justin Timberlake imitating John Mayer on Jimmy Fallon.
Hilarious.
Although, I confess... I'm still warming up to JT...
I know, I'm probably the last girl on the planet.
But I've heard from a few former skeptics like me that all it takes is going to one of his concerts and then you pretty much want to have his babies. Yes? No? comments...


3 footnotes:
the concert is not a bad idea. i loved the experience... but i already LOVED jt. it's been a long-term relationship. we've been through a lot--from the boy band days to being a big boy producer. i'm so proud of us!
HAHAHA Ali you crack me up
i love that you are 1) friends with ali 2) tracking joanna goddards site 3) going to sundance with me tomorrow?? let me know
Post a Comment