Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9th Ward Cartoons


Visiting Teaching: Bearing each others burdens, one Edward Cullen reference at a time!

See more LDS cartoons at 9th Ward Cartoons. Funny!


If you're lost, read about what "Visiting Teaching" is HERE.

3 footnotes:

andrea said...

YES PLEASE

e.m. said...

Okay, I told Alex I'd do this. So, just a little note on visiting teaching. Remember how visiting teaching is meant to be a planned, scheduled peaceful event? Yeah. Me too. So, you can imagine how I resent the divebomb visiting teaching tactic where they just show up out of nowhere and just assume that it's cool if they combine casual conversation with supposed spiritual stimulation. And you're like oh, no it's cool, you didn't show up at your scheduled time on sunday, so feel free to just drop in, but whatever. People want to fulfill their callings or whatnot. It's cool. Visiting teaching is fabulous. But, just, do it right. Okay, ladies. Let's just go big or go home.

Alexandra said...

EMILEY I love you, and I'm so glad you're alive ;)