skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Burnt Mustard
My shade of 'Yellow Journalism'
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Mobama's Prom Dress!
Who'd have thought this FIERCE Lady of '81 would one day become....
(that slit!)
the FIRST
(those toned arms!)
Love them
Picture courtesy
Buzz Feed
&
Smitten
2 footnotes:
Unknown
said...
wow she DOES have great arms
March 17, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Courtney
said...
seriously that slit!!
March 19, 2009 at 12:08 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About this blog...
"Yellow Journalism"- the first form of sensational style reporting, circa early 20th century.
"Burnt Mustard"- my ode to 'yellow' journalism's sensationalism.
Me, Myself, I
Alexandra
I spent the first half of 2010 exploring the Peter Pan complex, literally and figuratively, in New Zealand and Hawaii. I graduated college. Now I live in downtown New York City, in the nexus of the world. Contact me at burntmustard at gmail dot com.
View my complete profile
Followers
I am a Mormon
Archive
►
2010
(96)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(281)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(31)
▼
March
(31)
Couples around the world
Hare Krishna. Repeat.
Kissing checklist
On mediocrity
Mis hermanas españolas
The infamous Charita
Prague: Addendum
Today I'm missing...
9th Ward Cartoons
Career change
Breakfast at Starbies
Six Word Stories
Octomom: the verdict
Dear CWTV
Mobama's Prom Dress!
Stranger Photos
Fire escapes
Dear Endorphins
Paris: Another reason
My recession-friendly refried bean kick
The Hipster Hygiene Dilemma
The Publicity Dilemma
Training Update
Enough said.
La Culture Française
Honor Code-approved flamboyancy
When she was 22 the future looked bright
Twitterpated!
Fashion Financial Crisis
Training
Must have: bed
►
February
(28)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(155)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(3)
2 footnotes:
wow she DOES have great arms
seriously that slit!!
Post a Comment