Never again will I eat sushi in a state or country that does not border water.
(With exception of maybe Las Vegas)
To elaborate:
A) Happy Sumo.
Only been twice, because on the last time I got food poisoning...from the looks of it (I know...TMI), it was the seaweed salad. Or the San Francisco Roll?
B) Costco 2-day old assorted California rolls (yes, I know its not 'real' sushi).
Ate the remains of what I bought on Saturday for lunch yesterday...then I went on a run later with Rindz...had to stop at a gas station because my stomach hurt so much...it was not pleasant.
Then, upon my return home, the minor chills that ensued and stomach ache that persisted prompted a Google search of "swine flu symptoms"...
(BIG HINT: Read THIS and you won't be scared of it anymore!)
Nevertheless... sorry Utah, but I've decided from here on out that when I'm in landlocked places (including you), I'm sticking to above-land animals.
Comprende?
Oooh, hoy es Cinco de Mayo!
Vamos a celebrar.... the knowledge (from that above link) that you are now empowered to take on the Swine Flu, should it waft your way...
Ojala que tengas un buen dia!


4 footnotes:
OK so even though it is unrelated to sushi--I have an experience at Happy Sumo that was also unsavory. Actually it was my husband's. We were eating there with some friends and they brought Max and Diet coke and it had an EARWIG in it!!!! Ew!!!!! And they gave him a new drink but didn't even offer to comp it or the meal or give gift certificates or anything! TERRIBLE!!
Oh, no. I'm so sorry that you've had terrible sushi experiences because it is my favorite food ever! But I can see where you are coming from... Landlocked seafood is questionable at best.
hey alex .. i have missed you at pilates.. come back!
and for the record i hate sushi!
Hey now! You have not been to our Sushi places up in PC... we have the best one, we will have to take you to it! It is called Ahh Sushi! But yes other ones, especially in Provo, SUCK! Enough said.... plus if you go with us we get free appetizers free rolls and free desserts! What can I say local hang out hahah lame!
Post a Comment