Don't worry, I don't like Sci-Fi either.
My sister does, though.
But she's probably too busy knitting, off-season training or having dorm parties to see that movie anyway.
Oh well.
My sister does, though.
But she's probably too busy knitting, off-season training or having dorm parties to see that movie anyway.
Oh well.
Oh, sociopaths...you never cease to dirty our planet with your filth.
Oh I made this BOMB Apple Crumb Cake with my roomie last night. TRY IT.
We used 2.5 times the amount of apples called for (5 total, unpeeled), and spaced on putting the crumble topping on so we just dumped the rest of the diced apples we had on top.
Then we had a legit ghost storytelling session. Amazing.





3 footnotes:
SOCIOPATHS!!! haha
Zandra Bears, your blog gets me through the afternoon at work! Also, you were in one of my dreams last night. Ahh!!
Ghost stories, oh man, that takes me back!
I actually watched Star Trek in a theater in Peru on Monday night. It was 6.5 soles for a ticket, which is about $2. The American directors of Eagle Condor where in town and they wanted to go so we went with them. I actually grew up watching Star Trek, and its spin offs Deep Space Nine and Voyager (5 brothers v. me, I didn't get to choose too much of what I watched). I liked it.
Oh, Hoolie BearZ...now you must tell me about your dream!
And that's so fun, Katie! I'm so in awe of what you're doing down there... and pretty funny about your brothers.
Post a Comment