So turns out my 4-year-old nephew is a certifiable studmuffin.
(eat your heart out, Brook!)
(eat your heart out, Brook!)

As if we needed anymore proof, apparently he was THE highlight of my half-brother's (I prefer calling him my brother) sister's wedding reception a few weeks ago.
In over 2 hours on the dance floor, Sir Luke singlehandedly:
a) had 4 songs dedicated to him by the band...
b) caused three groomsmen to approach my brother, saying "I cant get any of these girls to talk to me because they're too obsessed watching your kid dance!"


c) had circles form around him, and ate the attention right up...

Apparently, the bride (my brother's sister) received somewhere between 50-100 texts & phone calls on her honeymoon telling her what a stud/how cute/how funny Luke is.

I can't wait to see Luke and his little sister Sydney duke it out on the dance floor in years to come!




2 footnotes:
OMG I LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE every year......
what a hottie! i love his facial expressions while dancing. *sigh*
and WOW his little sis is getting so big!
luke=a total stud muffin
Sounds like my nieces and nephews! You gotta love them! Looks like you are having a good summer home! I sure hope so girlie!
Post a Comment