I have had chronic headaches my entire life.
Right now I have a migraine the size of RUSSIA. Or maybe the pre-20th century Ottoman Empire... One that feels like it is going to overtake the folds above my right eye and explode into a screaming Quasimodo-like tumor.
Bay Area traffic this weekend gave me headaches. Perhaps the heat as well.
Driving home from the wedding Sunday night, both of these factors caused my brother to strip down to his bathing suit, make up silly songs and an elementary "would I rather" game of choosing the superpower of a) laser beams or b) flying to pass over/through the cars.
This from the man who, with his wife, lived in West Hollywood for a year.
(He would kill me if he read this!)
I think there will be a new phenomenon concerning late-night blogging. As in the morning after, you will suffer embarrassment due to a blog post made at random the night before. So then, what will be the cure for a blogging hangover?
(this is why Texts from last night are so funny! disclaimer: don't read if you are sensitive!)
If only there were solutions as easy as "Delete Post" for other things in life.


0 footnotes:
Post a Comment