...burned for the very first time!
(PS: along the lines of the title, I discovered this yesterday and totally agree with the Madonna entry)...
GOOD NEWS:
I'm finally peeling!
I'm finally peeling!

Finally, a whole week after my first burn of the summer season.
A whole week since I was far too excited about the sun and neglected the SPF.
A whole week since Rindz and I proceeded to hang out at the pool with other friends and the entire pre-National championship BYU Rugby team, who were 'team bonding' before their big win last Saturday vs. Berkeley.
I'm chuckling to report that the team bonding also involved earnestly thumbing through our girlie fashion magazines with us...
(I really should have brought a camera)
i.e.
"Hey, pass me the Beyonce Vogue"
"This dress is interesting"
"Dude, come here, look at this picture"
"Ooh, I like this perfume sample" ....etc....
Boys will be boys, I guess! Who knew?!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an exoskeleton to shed...



5 footnotes:
oh you white people and loving to burn. what does it even feel like?? ;)
like someone is constantly pressing a mildly sizzling skillet to your body. not fun, but it's what we Anglo-skinned must put up with.
Try lime coolada lotion.... amazing. haha
oooh i've been there one too many times...peeling is fun but can scar, so be careful! also use lotion with aloe--it helps the burn turn to a nice tan afterward (at least it does for me...)
story of my life, sister.
and the rugby team reading vogue? priceless.
Post a Comment