Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yo quiero bailar a "techno trance"

I love to dance...

dance at clubs...

clubs in Europa...

where you are enough of an American spectacle to have no inhibitions.


Sarah and I at KAPITAL, Madrid, circa 4 am.

THIS is one of my favorites. Also a favorite on the Spain club circuit.
Here's an amazing Craig David remix (who can forget '7 Days'?!).


...


As of last night, I am going to Santa Cruz for the weekend for my hippie cousin's wedding!
I'm serious: among other things, she has been known to check hula hoops on airplanes.


She's marrying this really sweet Brazilian guy, with whom she paraded- slash- danced in Rio de Janeiro's CARNIVALE about 2 years ago.
I wish I had a picture of their costumes: probably the most spectacular attire I've ever seen...to the tune of pictured below:


Photo: LA Times


Anyway, I will get to see these little cuties, my parents and other cousins...

I'm hoping Luke puts out on the dance floor...stay tuned.
xoxo


PS: I talked to Alli (see post below) last night and her 1st chemo treatment went well, all things considered. She is incredible.

1 footnotes:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Santa Cruz, and you are the second of my friends to write about going there this week. Jealous!