Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ok, NOW I want an iPhone

Because before, nothing had sold me. ;)

Ever since two of my silly guy friends made their own "I Am T-Pain" song, I've been really wanting an iPhone.

So imagine my obsession with the following:

7 footnotes:

Tara said...

you can use the app on the ipod if you have the new apple headphones with the mic in it (i know, because i've tried it). of course, i'm sure it's more fun with the iphone!

Krystyna said...

HAHAHA that video is amazing! I freakin love T-Pain

Courtney said...

Hahaha. T-Pain is my favorite. Ellen had the I Am T-Pain app and it was so funny. But also kind of annoying

Alexandra said...

Tara- I have those headphones!!! Teach me!!!
Courtney, you killjoy... as always. Maybe you should take a lesson from Cobra Starship? ;)

m'lyn said...

ok it may be partially due to the fact that it is 4:30 in the morning but DYING with laughter. OMG.

m'lyn said...

ok. night two. watched it until i was literally crying from laughing so hard. i don;t know why i find this so funny but THANK YOU

Alexandra said...

Skynyrd...don't worry, I've probably watched it 100 times too. I even have it memorized now... Oh did I just admit that?