You know its a new hobby when your mind races with thoughts of future creations...
To send my card to your nearest and dearest, go here!
xo
Saturday, October 24, 2009
New hobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My shade of 'Yellow Journalism'
You know its a new hobby when your mind races with thoughts of future creations...
To send my card to your nearest and dearest, go here!
xo
5 footnotes:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Man I love someecards!!
Also, my blog url quit, please follow me at my new: http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com
Following you too from my new profile :)
I love those things. My friend Natalie and I used to go through and spend hours reading them through the bumper stickers on Facebook.
I like the cool sentiment, it's also kinder than the "No one reads your ****** tweets" T-shirt.
I like your blog, the Kerouac quote did it for me. Did you know that he barely edited the one draft manuscript of "On the Road"?
x
hahahahaha. so funny.
Post a Comment