I've read your blog before. I swear I commented, but I can't find it. However, I will tell you that when my family was in Paris, we were DYING to do the Will Ferrell "the stinker" in front of The Thinker, but we didn't want people to think we were stupid, ignorant Americans.... I still regret not doing it.
I spent the first half of 2010 exploring the Peter Pan complex, literally and figuratively, in New Zealand and Hawaii.
I graduated college.
Now I live in downtown New York City, in the nexus of the world.
Contact me at burntmustard at gmail dot com.
4 footnotes:
My queue started working this weekend! What a perfect start to my week! I loooove hulu.com and you for teaching me about the subscriptions.
Do you know what is also fitting for a Monday? Your layers of prudery, Alex. Prudery.
Me, prude? That just sent a "chill down my spine" (I LOVE ED)... don't forget, great minds highlight alike ;)
I've read your blog before. I swear I commented, but I can't find it.
However, I will tell you that when my family was in Paris, we were DYING to do the Will Ferrell "the stinker" in front of The Thinker, but we didn't want people to think we were stupid, ignorant Americans.... I still regret not doing it.
Post a Comment