Guys, this is making it HARDER!!!
Anyone knows I love NYC/New England/DC/Boston.
But I am a SoCal wimp for good weather!
(Blame it on my parents!)
The following are ejemplos to explain further what I like to call 'my own great East/West Schism':
A new East Village NYC Lobster Roll shack (even bearing my nephew's name!) with proprietors from Cape Elizabeth, Maine- the original lobster roll place! (It's beautiful up there, ps...you eat your rolls overlooking their gooorgeous craggy shoreline.)
Bonus- they only use knuckle and claw- any lobster aficionado will tell you its the best part! (Missing good shellfish, and heck, ANY FRESH SEAFOOD, in the landlocked beef country that is Utah. Apparently I didn't overdose enough this summer...)
and
A Hollywood Hills home with disappearing edge pool AND outdoor screen. My only question is if you can watch movies in the pool...
More confusion, non-schism related:
I am still annoyingly congested and tired, despite pounding Sudafed's maximum suggested dosage for the past 5 days.
No cough, no fever and thus, no flu.
So that's good, right? Seeing as some silly boys in my complex have quarantined themselves in for the weekend with swine flu?
Yes?
Suggestions?
Friday, October 16, 2009
Yes, lobster rivals an outdoor movie screen
Posted by Alexandra at 6:35 PM
Labels: Architecture, East Coast, East/West Schism, Food, Utah, West Coast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 footnotes:
I think you should see a doctor. Just a minor check-up in case your symptoms haven't manifested yet. Get well! x
noooot that i work for the state health department doing all of their h1n1 control or anything.....BUTTTTT (wink wink) swine flu is scary because you may have absolutely NO symptoms manifested. fever is only present in about 40% of the cases....just fyi
That lobster roll looks so good. That food critic at the New York Times is lucky. Getting paid to eat? That's a pretty good gig. And I agree, that is an important question. If you can't see the movie screen from the pool, then it kind of loses some cool points.
Post a Comment