Friday, October 30, 2009

The highest form of flattery

I'm always working on the lifelong journey of not being validated by the world...suffice to say, it's difficult.

but surely admission to being positively validated externally is healthier than denying it?? At least for now, when I'm not Eat-Pray-Love-amped-on-nirvana-24/7 yet? (Oh, shoot, now I'm self-comparing...)

Eek, I hope.

Remember when I was featured by Siovhan? Read this to discover one of my funny quirks...

It's kind of nice to know people think you're alright, even when you're leaning over the kitchen sink performing a saline sinus cleanout on yourself...

(I will spare you further details.)

3 footnotes:

Aly said...

I like you! And I think you're alright. I hope you at least make an appearance at our Halloween party. I would love to see you.

Courtney said...

Alex I do think you are alright. You're swell. And I can't wait to see Lady Gaga herself soon.

مى said...

You ARE alright, more than alright even :)

x