I kid you not, standing at a good 5'11"...
(6' if I've done a lot of lengthening pilates lately)
....I attribute part of my obsession with Michelle O being the fact that I get a kick out of knowing how I would look standing next to the itsy foreign dignitaries.
With Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip of England

With Nicholas and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy of France

With German Chancellor Angela Merkel and her husband Joachim Sauer

As soon as my life slows down for 5 minutes, I'm going to submit that to PostSecret...
so if it ever becomes published, you lucky ones will know it originated here.
Oh, and I had to include the following, because it speaks progressive volumes:
It's Sauer and Michelle having a snack while President O and Angela did their business.Basically, the First Man of Germany...with Mobama (no explanation needed).
(Photos courtesy ABC, Guardian UK and Huffington Post)


2 footnotes:
i love you, michelle, and burnt mustard
brilliant! This is why I'm glad you'll be here this summer.
Post a Comment