Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter bearZ



Easter photo sesh (yes I know this is a week late) on the steps of the Eyring Science Center. Notice how I'm on the stair below, and still taller. YES.

(Dress brought to me by the wonderful young lady at the 50 Rock Anthropologie, as praised in this post.)


A sampling of good times:

Studying in the wee hours of the morning

Taking study breaks to watch 'vintage' Britney VMA clips on YouTube

Nightly sleepovers/PCD dance parties

Being bearZ together: sleepover bearZ, workout bearZ, tired bearZ, etc...

Calling our rooms "La Oficina" and "La Pharmacia" (because I have so many painkillers left over from last semester's hell)

Entertainment a la 'Nancy' (the feature on my phone that reads aloud text messages. Yes, we named 'it')

Walking on each others backs (like Asian masseuses) to crack them; me laughing too hard to properly exhale, thwarting good crack-age

Being bottomless pits ('Woof')

Mutual ZARA appreciation

Comparing Spain stories. Mostly about the discotecas, duh.

'Hada Lugo'

Discussions over the legitimacy of Utah's Mexican taco shops. (Diego's- YES; Rancherito's formerly known as Beto's? NO).


Priceless.

3 footnotes:

Courtney said...

Alex! You are wearing a Liefsdottir dress! I love that one! Ugh I am so jealous that you have it!

lindseylovesZARA said...

YES! love it. love you. kh here WE come!

Alexandra said...

Yes, Court, the Leifsdottir...I lusted after it for months in Vogue, so naturally when it went on sale at Anthro I scooped it up. It's purely magnifique.