Friday, April 10, 2009

Gorilla marketing, and other nuggets

Snowboarded Snow Basin Monday, and let's just say, I finally, truly, really understand ski/boarder junkies now.
10 runs in 3 hours due to the combination of hauling it down the mountain and fast gondolas, where we had lots of chit-chat with older people who inspired me to live well.
Glorious.

In a nutshell, from a gem of a lady from Oregon we met:
"You've got to keep moving, because as soon as you sit down, it's over!"

---

Was handed one of these by a wordless ape-costumed fellow at the bottom of the 800 N 200 E ramp this morning on the way to class..

...so does this constitute 'gorilla marketing'?
(Yes that is a veggie tales band-aid, due to my pinkie crunching in the opening gondola door at Snowbasin...err, I mean, catching it in my binding going off a jump ;))

---

As one of the few iPhone-less in the world nowadays, learning how to put Twitter in my Gmail was the next best thing to up and Steve Job-ing myself with one...

Learn how HERE. Takes 1 minute, tops.

---

In other news, I took a nap yesterday from approximately 6:30-10:30pm.
Glorious.
I dreamed about updating my Facebook status to something about czars and scars (long story with, come to think of it, a lot of anti-war overtones...but bottom line is that, yes, I have rhythmically-worded dreams.)

being a super senior,

and that Coco Rocha blogged about me.

---

Also, did you hear Al Gore met with LDS Church officials?! Read about it here.
I respect anyone who was sitting with my dad when the JFK assassination was announced (true story).

---

In other news, I'm realizing the jig is up.
Namely, other people, besides me, are onto the fact that my blog is primarily a venting medium for
a) how I can't wait to leave Provo and
b) my undying love for Michelle Obama...

So I promise, fans (which apparently includes Peter now...), I promise more varied blogging is on its way. Don't believe me?
Well, trust me when I say I have about 10 half-completed drafts waiting to finish and publish...

In the meantime, I leave you chums with this article: greener pastures are ahead (all entendres intended).

XOXO,
A

0 footnotes: