Thursday, April 16, 2009

We sought Britney

It was HOT!
The sets, the costumes, the montages, the transitional videos!!!

I was expecting a lot more explosive dancing from her, and although on second look, she did have better dancing than PCD (I concede, Brook :))...she did lipsynch the entire thing.

But it's perfectly fine: my 6th grade dreams were realized, and that's all that matters.


And little did I realize, even though I was sitting right next to her, Tara twittered the whole thing!!



So here are some exclusive clips, courtesy of the one and only Free Swag Queen herself!

PCD (Nicole Scherzinger has PIPES):

Jai Ho- AMAZING- you can hear me yelling it at the end of it...




Buttons



To keep people entertained while they set up for Britney, they had a lot of 'circus performers'....perform! (And carneys ran around the stage too)



AND THEN BRITNEY!

Perez Hilton opening act



Britney's Entrance



If You Seek Amy



Radar



Music Video Montage...Britney through the years (kinda bittersweet haha)



Boys- One of the most underrated Britney songs...the Co-Ed Remix I've LOVED since high school



Baby One More Time



Anyways, hope y'all enjoy them!

I will echo Britney's closing remarks, "Don't drink and drive!"

4 footnotes:

Unknown said...

thank you!! and your videos even proved she did more than "step touch, hip sway!"...ah, love brit.

defining amy said...

amazing. i can't believe she said don't drink and drive. oh, britney. i'm so glad you had fun.

Sarah C. said...

Would it hurt a certain individuals credibility if she said she really wanted to go to that concert? And regularly listens to "Circus" because she wants to "run a tight ship" just like Britney? It's not me that's asking; it's just a general inquiry. A friend of a friend, you know.

Alexandra said...

Sarah- no not at all. Every girl needs their Britney fix. Even if all Ms. Spears's decisions (from wardrobe to scheduling to diet) are made for her- that's why 'Circus' is so genius. At its most basic level, the track is great for running/singing in the car. On a greater scale, it's quite the modern phenomenon that every girl has latched on to it so egocentrically.
and ps: I love the 'friend of a friend' shout out- have you been talking to Laura?