Dedicated to plans already set and those currently unforeseen:
Move in to DC early May...
Lots of internship working...and friend-making...and real-world eschewing...
Half marathon with cousin and her friends. Dad flying out to cheer us on...
NYC trip (of many) for another cousin's baby blessing, which will include Lion King on Broadway (last time was in London in 2004, so I'm excited to see it again!)...
Massive family reunion at the lake....boating with the cousins, tennis, swimming, lots of cards and all-night Settlers of Catan tournaments, movies in the basement 'theater,' loving life....
Red Sox game in July with the cousins. Enough said. I love Fenway Park.
Friends pledging to visit from the West and the East...
More city discovery and friend-making and re-connecting...
Saying hello to many trains, subways, and metros... hopefully very few planes (I hate the whole airport charade).
Dear East Coast,
I'm coming back to you yet again....and I couldn't be more stoked.
With great anticipation and love,
Alex
Friday, April 3, 2009
Summer taking shape...
Posted by Alexandra at 10:34 AM
Labels: East Coast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 footnotes:
hope i fit in to your NYC plans. East coast here we come!
where are you interning?!!??
Wow, this summer just might make up for your last 8 months in Provo!
yeah, really. where ARE you interning?
wait a second. how long will you be in dc? i'm most likely moving there in july, possibly for a long time.
we're like... the same person. awesome.
Post a Comment