A crazy sad (yet brilliantly designed) CO2 emissions interactive world map.
The computer font 'Comic Sans' is now deemed by WSJ as overused!
Video: quite possibly the best ever volleyball kick assist (Stanford Men's VB- my cousin's former team) - (how was that set, Amy?!)
Video: You thought pedaling was all there was to riding a bike.
Buchenwald Concentration Camp prisoners identified.
Bonus: click around on the same Flickr photostream for really neat WWII era photos.
Dooce (former Mormon) talks about popcorn popping and likes my name for their unborn daughter. (She has great photography too)
How to make a baby, in case you didn't know:
Briefly chatted yesterday with my former editor (who has since left the NYC magazine where she worked and I interned last summer), who is now LSAT'ing and working at Blue & Cream Boutique...
Since bandage dresses have been in the back of my mind lately (a la this Herve Leger), I am now obsessed with Preen's Power Bandage Dress....

if not, then, dreams are recession friendly, right?!
What an epiphany.

(they make me about 6'4" but, worry not, I've embraced it...due to a lot of encouragement from short friends/strangers in airports and grocery stores throughout the years who have admitted they wish for my inches).


4 footnotes:
I loved that set kick! I'm kind of surprised that counted! And I too, love the bandage dress! I just wish I had a reason to buy one!
Yes, you can set a volleyball using any part of your body as long as you don't touch it twice...
and yeah, the bandage dress does beckon a reason/event to buy one. in due time....
Wait, what? That was amazing. I would have loved to see that in person. The set... flawless.
I LOVE your shoes. Rock them girl. The taller the better. You know, I know how it is.
And if you EVER see a knockoff version of that dress, will you let me know? Pretty pleeeease.
Much love.
Amy- thanks girl!
And you know I will keep my eyes peeled for a knockoff...to be continued.
Post a Comment