I wish I were April fooling.
Rindz and my sleeping arrangements for the past 2+ weeks...my bed situated on the right, where I had just taken off my gray cardigan and jumped on to MGMT's Electric Feel (the theme song for the impending summer, we decided) and Facebooked to procrastinate my paper...
(which, ps, you people need to blog more! Facebook is super boring when compared to Blogger RSS feed updates!)
Something that IS funny....when Gmail temporarily malfunctions and I see this on my page.
It's like the feeling you get when you're pulled over: you're not a fugitive but not a 100% law-abiding citizen either.(But in the case of Gmail, you did nothing wrong, so I guess that's not an equal comparison. Oh well.)
Watched Rachel Getting Married yesterday, and I recommend it.

Cool to see Anne Hathaway so raw...It's about dealing with unfinished business in your past (or letting it be the excuse for your present addictions), the dynamics of family and sisterhood, and what it means to come and confront the meaning of "home." Pervasive use of violins in the score, which makes it hauntingly meaningful.
Happy day, you fools!
Moving into DC at the end of this month. And that's the truth. YAY.


3 footnotes:
senioritis
arthiritis
rescue titus
halitosis.
addendum: it's too bad I'm a fake senior as I have a semester left after DC.
And Rinz, you spelled 'arthritis' wrong.
That, and bearz.
Yikes, how are you passing la universidad?!
Post a Comment